畅享博客 > 猫眼 > 看世界 > 货币战争的RAP,比较有趣
2010/11/28 22:29:22

货币战争的RAP,比较有趣

无意中发现的,又参考原译文翻译了一下。视频见附件 

Obama: Uh-huh, Uh-huh, USA # 1
奥巴马: 啊哈,啊哈,美国――老大!
 
Hu:China’s in the house ! We own your ass, Biaatch!
胡:中国在这儿呢!你们算老几!切!
 
We are both super power economies , locked in the battle of monetary policy (hoo!)
合唱:我们俩的经济超强大,是货币战争中一条绳子上的蚂蚱。
 
For social stability, we’ve got to export
胡:为了社会稳定,我们必须出口
 
Obama:And we’re sick of being consumers of last resort
奥巴马:我们受够了,总是我们最后买单
 
Times are tough in the USA
美国的日子很难
 
Listen up Hu, I’ve got something to say
听着,我有话跟你谈
 
Help us out, you know what I’m talk’in about
拉我们上去,你懂滴~~~~~
 
the RMB’s too low without a doubt
毫无疑义,人民币币值太低
 
Now I ain’t say you are a currency manipulator
我没说你们操纵汇率
 
But you ain’t lettin’ the yuan float….. float
可你们确实不让(RMB)元自由浮起
 
Protectionism ain’t cool… it’s understood
保护主义不给力…这是公理
 
An undervalued yuan inflates the price of US goods
太低的(RMB)元让我们美国货太贵
 
My dogs in IMF are on my side
我在国际货币基金组织里的狗们,叫他们咬谁,他们就咬谁
 
We’ll wag our fingers till you’ll do it right
你要不升值就别想让我们消停
 
and while you’re at it, won’t you get some sense
另外,你为什么不学乖点
 
and stop beating up a nobel-winning dissident
别再批斗那个得诺奖的异议分子 (指刘*波)
 
Hu sings: Shut up fool, you ain’t genuine
胡: 闭嘴,鬼佬!胡说八道
 
if RMB goes on your exports still can’t win
就算人民币升高,你们的出口也好不了
 
From the Mao to the Deng to the Jiang to the Hu
从毛到邓到江再到胡(形象比喻地放在高压锅里)
 
You think you can keep on telling us what to do ! 
你们总想指手划脚,教训我们该干什么好
 
and the Nobel peace prize ain’t all that son
小盆友,那个诺贝尔和平奖有何了了
 
even you’ve got one and what have you done?
你也拿了个,可你都干了毛(奥巴马获诺贝尔和平奖)
 
now the @@## gone down, i’m gonna make you rain
抨击我们,你们就赢了?
 
Norway, get ready for a smorgasbord of pain!
没门!接好,老子奉送你痛苦一锅熬!
 
You are the one who blame for the great recession
你们美国才是大萧条的罪魁祸首
 
So don’t come around to look for concessions!
所以,甭想来兴师问罪,叫我们退后
 
you’re in no position to call me a sinner
别老鸹落在猪身上,光看人家黑
 
without Breton Woods you’ll be Argentina
要是没有布雷顿森林,阿根廷就是你们的下场
(布雷顿森林体系――黄金与美元挂钩)
 
Two girls sing: they’re not enemies, but frenemies
两个女孩合唱: 他们不是敌人,而是朋敌(既是朋友,又是敌人)
 
with co-dependant economies
他们的经济互相依赖
 
for stability, China’s gotta export
为了社会稳定,中国必须出口
 
and the US is the buyer of last resort
而美国最终买单
 
Obama: That’s right we’re the world’s reserve currency
奥巴马: 说得对,美元是最大的储备货币
 
in times of uncertainty they all want USDs
经济不确定的时期,大家都买美元
 
so what if our fiscal picture’s discombobulated?
可一旦美国财政混乱怎么办?
 
the world’s resources are dollar denominated
你们说得对,世上资源用美元计算
 
and we pay with IOUs so what if you say it’s true
我们打个欠条就到手
 
when the dollar crashes whatcha gonna do?
万一美元崩溃,你们又将往哪走?
 
and can’t you learn make toys without lead?
难道你们就不能学着制造不含铅的玩具?
 
I bought you bargain kibbles and now Trixie’s dead
我买你们的廉价狗粮,我的翠西却死去(翠西是个宠物狗吧?指中国出口毒猫粮狗粮)
 
We’re through with being polite
我们的礼貌已经到头了
 
we’re getting right for a fight
现在我们要准备动真格了
 
My man Timmy G is gonna set you right
我的手下蒂米.盖特勒给你们松松皮
 
Go Timmy ! Go Timmy!
去,蒂米! 去,蒂米! (美国财政部秘书,鼓吹人民币升值)
 
Hu: It’s trade war fool! forget your guns and rockets
胡: 傻瓜,这是贸易战,省省你的枪和炮!
 
We’ve got it where it counts and that’s money in our pockets
识时务者为俊杰,钱在我们兜里
 
Stop talking smack cause China’s striking back
少提动武,中国会给你厉害看看
 
We’re a gonna stack those Wal-Mart racks
我们将把沃尔玛的货架堆满
 
Soon the dollar will be out and the yuan will be in
美元就要出局,人民币将要上位
 
The USD is on a long term downward trend
美元的下滑长路漫漫
 
But for now employment is our top concern
但我们最关心的是就业
 
We will keep the yuan cheap till the economy turns
我们将保持人民币低估直到经济好转
 
don’t try don’t fight us, get realistic!
不要试图打击我们,你得认清形势
 
don’t believe me, check the statistics!
不信你查查统计数字
 
if you don’t believe me, check the statistics!
如果你不信,去查统计数字
 
It’s the capitalism with Chinese_characteristics
我们是有中国特色的资本主义

原文:http://www.lkong.net/thread-329697-1-1.html



评论


发布者 concept_gl
2010/11/29 9:55:12


this just cann't be funnier

发布者 niniyiyi
2010/11/30 10:53:43


您还未登录,不能对文章发表评论!请先登录